A 1:1 coaching program that helps impact-focused leaders create a sustainable and life-giving business
Harsh truth: It’s not enough to simply be great at what you do.
Harsher truth: Ideas held by remarkably talented people die out every day.
The solution? Creating a potent and purposeful business in a way that’s aligned with your values, while allowing you to make your contribution to society… so you can deliver consistent results, have a steady flow of dream clients, and enjoy gloriously predictable cash flow.
THAT’S WHAT IMPACT ACCELERATOR IS HERE FOR—TO HELP VISIONARY LEADERS TAKE A STAND, PLOT A CLEAR AND ACTIONABLE GROWTH STRATEGY, LOCK IN A SIMPLE & SOLID BUSINESS MODEL, AND CREATE A LIFE AND BUSINESS THAT FEEDS YOUR SOUL.
Because you realize that your work isn’t just business. It’s your vehicle for changing the world. It’s your legacy, your contribution to humanity, your source of excitement and energy.
And that’s an IMPORTANT job!
The Impact Accelerator program is your answer if…
- You’re feeling stuck and unsure of what to do next
- You’re making less than $10k per month and struggling to gain traction and create consistent revenue
- You constantly feel overwhelmed by all the things you should be doing and yet it feels like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get everything done
- You feel like you’re always reinventing the wheel
- You never have time to slow down and improve your products or process because you’re always frantically hustling after that next client
- Your revenue is month-to-month and that’s stressful as hell
- The thought of “selling” creates anxiety and makes you want to crawl into a hole
- You don’t have a simple and solid flagship offer – that irresistible thing you’re KNOWN for
AND IF I KNOW YOU LIKE I THINK I DO, I’M BETTING YOU…
- Want to be known for your deepest GIFTS by the people who are ready to pay you for them,
- Want to stop messing with busy work and KNOW that you’re making the RIGHT moves in the RIGHT order,
- Want to reach your dream clients and opportunities by being a generous (and strategic) human,
- Never again want to overthink your offers, pricing, marketing or anything else,
- Want to sell your offers easily and in a way that builds deep trust,
- Want to operate with 100% integrity which means aligning with a business model that serves YOU (and letting go of whatever doesn’t),
- Are dedicated to building a business that’s rooted in your values, your purpose, and your vision.
IMPACT ACCELERATOR IS LASER-FOCUSED ON GIVING YOU THE CLARITY AND FOCUS YOU NEED TO BUILD A THRIVING BUSINESS FOR THE MODERN WORLD. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
Six months of exclusive, private 1:1 coaching support.
This is the very heart of Impact Accelerator. We’ll implement 9 focus areas of the Impact Accelerator Methodology and systematically lay the foundation for having a simple and predictable business that feeds your soul and gets you paid.
Support between calls.
A half-day kickoff accelerator.
Personal introductions to Michael’s private network.
I know that you’ll be better off by knowing some of the incredible people in my network so I make it a priority to introduce you to some of my VIP connections. This is intended to support the growth and evolution of your business network through well-timed and strategic connections.
Implementation of a 90-day planning & execution process.
Results don’t happen by accident and this is where we’ll map out a simple and clear action plan for your business. We’ll set your most important objectives for the coming 90-days and then we’ll create monthly mini-plans to give you a dashboard for executing at a high level. This process will allow you to create tremendous momentum from a place of focus, ease and confidence.
Investment: $8,500 or pay in monthly installments
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE AN ANSWER FROM THE HEAVENS? OR, LESS HYPERBOLICALLY: EXACTLY WHAT YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS RIGHT NOW?
If yes, click here to schedule a time to chat!
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU CLICK THE BIG ORANGE BUTTON?
- You’ll schedule a call with me to chat about your business goals and objectives.
- I’ll send you a short questionnaire to gather some details about you + your business.
- We’ll have a super fun and productive Zoom date.
- If you and I are a ‘match,’ we’ll formalize things and schedule your next steps (boo-yah!)
Kudos from My People
– Ben Easter
Business + Mindset Coach – Founder at Lucid Shift Coaching
– Jenny Buhl
Wellness Coach + Personal Trainer
– Katie Templeton Colman
Founder of Light Space Co-Working and Ebb & Flow Coaching
– Jess Lipman
Mindfulness + Business Coach
– Yasmin Nguyen
Joy Ambassador & Work-Life Balance Evangelist
We can say wholeheartedly that making the decision to work with Michael will save you time, energy and money. And, most importantly, you will have someone in your corner to help you through the challenges of growing a business.”
– Barbara Nolan and Nanette Walker
Life & Career Transition Coaches
You know it’s not all about the $$ for me, it’s about doing more of the work I love and bringing a new level of confidence to my relationships with clients. Our work together continues to pay off.”
– Jill Currie
Strategy and Communications Consultant
– Kent Getzin
Culinary Trainer – Child Nutrition Consultant – Farm to School Expert/Advocate
– Denise Ransome
Project Manager and Owner at Peach Cheesecake Ranch
– Steve August
Serial Entrepreneur, Founder’s Coach, Digital Artist, Maker
– Natalie McGuire
Natalie McGuire Designs
– Rob Bingham
– Peggy Jaegly
Writer and Author
– Danielle Ewalt
Business Strategist and Consultant
Deep down, I knew that it was possible for me to build a business, however I had no idea how long it would take or what specific actions should be done, and in what order. Now I have a clear picture about how I will reach my goals and I know exactly what to do next. In fact, I have a roadmap that gives me more confidence and has saved me so much time.
And the most important thing for me was the traction I was able to gain so quickly. I highly recommend Michael’s coaching. I doubt there’s anything else comparable out there.”
– Marc Dominick
Spread Your Talent
– Jennifer Pahl