Most successful entrepreneurs won’t talk about it, but it’s increasingly becoming a key part of their decision making process. What is it? It’s intuition and it provides an additional level of information that does not come from the analytical, logical, rational side of the brain. It's arguably the most reliable and valuable tool when its language is understood and developed.
“I rely far more on gut instinct than researching huge amounts of statistics.”
~ Sir Richard Branson
My guest today is Intuitive Business Coach, author and speaker, Shelley Hawkins. She is flat out one of the foremost experts at integrating your intuition with your business for achieving exponential results. I have personally worked with Shelley for the past several years and I consider her to be the best at what she does!
In this episode, Shelley will show you how to leverage your intuition to navigate your business with ease and joy. This show is overflowing with incredible insights and knowledge on how to harness the power of your intuition to achieve amazing results.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to close the gap between your business desires and making them your reality.
- Why it makes all the difference in the world to empower yourself and your business from the inside out.
- Why business without Soul is lame!
- How to use your intuition to build a highly successful business.
- Why trusting yourself enough to take the next baby step is so important for entrepreneurs.
- Realizing the tremendous wisdom within our fears and doubts.
- How burnt out corporate employees can navigate the path from initial idea to thriving entrepreneur.
- How to connect with your deepest creativity.
- Where to start with using your intuition in business.
- Why it’s so important to cultivate the feeling you want to have in your business first.
- The one shift that could be missing in your relationships with your clients – and how it could be costing you thousands of dollars!
- How we can move past our upper limits, once and for all!
- How the idea of ‘making it happen’ can actually hold you back from success.
- Hear about Shelley’s favorite adventure activity (Hint: trails, big ideas, and putting herself out there for the world to see!)
If you feel like you’ve hit the ceiling in your career or business, you’ll be very interested in this episode. Listen in and hear how Shelley helped me transform one of my biggest obstacles with moving forward in my work.
I’d love to hear your remarks and questions in the comments section below! And please consider sharing this with your friends or family or anyone you think would benefit.
MORE FROM SHELLEY:
- The Self Connection – Explore Shelley's website to learn more about her transformative coaching, workshops and products.
- Your Soul In Business – This is one of Shelly's newest brilliant creations. If you want to melt the resistance that stands between you and your true potential (in both business and life), then check out this offering. Her winter event is sold out but you can secure your spot in her Spring 2014 event.
- Hot Mama in (High) Heels – Shelley just co-authored a new book that's all about helping as many women as possible to refocus on what is important and to empower them to become leaders in their own lives. Sorry dudes! This one is clearly for the ladies.
- Connect with Shelley on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
RESOURCES SHARED IN THIS INTERVIEW:
SUBSCRIBE IN iTUNES: Visit The Startup Sessions iTunes page and click “Subscribe.”