Learn how Johnny Nasello went from dreaming about a business idea to running a debt free and profitable fitness business in just three years. Make no mistake; Johnny has worked his butt off and he’s one focused dude. But he has followed a very simple plan that has allowed him to find business success in a very crowded space.
Johnny Nasello is a certified personal trainer, a fitness blogger, a yoga teacher and a studio owner in Portland, Oregon. In 2008, Johnny found himself at a desk job that was sucking the life out of him. Find out how he turned his love of fitness, weight training and yoga into to a lifestyle and a successful business.
In this episode, Johnny will show you how to leverage consistency, action and purpose to succeed in a business that you love. Johnny will dive deep into what it really takes to start a side business and leverage momentum to walk away from a boring desk job.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Johnny planned the successful escape from his draining corporate job.
- Learn how Johnny used consistency to achieve his business goals in record time.
- Hear how Johnny integrated three of his strongest interests into his business from the very beginning and why this is so important.
- How to leverage a blog to build a following and establish your credibility in a crowded space.
- Turn job dissatisfaction into the driving force for moving your business forward.
- How to use your blog and YouTube to expand your influence and build an audience.
- How to leverage your full spectrum of interests to stand out in a crowded market.
- Balancing a 40-hour a week job while starting a side business.
- The key decision to making the leap to full time fitness entrepreneur.
- How Johnny made the decision to quit his job and pursue his business full time.
- How to deal with friends and family that are projecting their fears and doubts on you.
- The importance of developing solid relationships along your journey and how this paid off big time for Johnny.
- How Johnny took a risk and seized the moment to take his business to a whole new level.
- Hear about Johnny’s favorite adventure activities (Hint: think vitality, breathtaking beauty, and a giant crater ground filled with water).
If you are longing to leave that soul-sucking desk job to pursue a business you love, you cannot afford to miss this episode. Johnny spills the beans on what it really takes to build a business on the side and leave that corporate job for good.
Listen and enjoy!
I’d love to hear your comments or questions in the comments section below! And please consider sharing this with your friends or family or anyone you think would benefit.
MORE ABOUT JOHNNY:
- JohnnyFit – Johnny’s incredible website where he shares advice on healthy living, fitness training, yoga and kettlebell workouts. There’s so much great information here including tons of useful recommendations and ‘how to’ advice.
- JohnnyFit blog – All kinds of great fitness advice, specific training techniques and inspiration for a life of vitality and energy.
- Check out Johnny on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest
RESOURCES SHARED IN THIS INTERVIEW:
SUBSCRIBE IN iTUNES: Visit The Startup Sessions iTunes page and click “Subscribe.”