Kelly Fidel knew at an early age that she had a passion, and knack, for sales. She has gone from selling avocados door-to-door at the age of 9 to being an award-winning entrepreneur. Now she’s known as America’s premier sales strategist and profit acceleration mentor.
Kelly is CEO and Founder of No Glass CeilingTM, where she helps people shatter their inner glass ceiling and land higher paying clients.
“You can make money, or you can make excuses, but you can’t do both.”
Kelly’s purpose is to help entrepreneurs break through their mental barriers or “blind spots,” and help them serve the clients and markets that will give them the biggest return in both satisfaction and dollars.
If you’re trying to play a bigger game but find that you keep making excuses, Kelly is going to rock your world with a lot of great examples, inspiration and motivation in this power-packed episode.
Get ready to move past your fears and excuses and move towards the business results you deserve.
Here are some of Kelly’s favorite things:
Most Influential Books
- The World is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century by Thomas L. Friedman
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others by Daniel H. Pink
- Agile Selling: Get Up to Speed Quickly in Today’s Ever-Changing Sales World by Jill Konrath
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by W. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne
Business Super Power
- Within moments, be able to look into someone’s business (and life) and see the gaps strategically and molecularly, and help clients recognize those gaps to get big results quickly.
Most Effective Strategy for Growing Your Business
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Kelly recently sponsored the ability for her local high school to live stream football games (both home and away) internationally so that families can see their kids play, wherever they may be.
- The origin of our internal glass ceiling is fear. Original fear starts at birth, and from that moment on, certain events trigger our fear and affect how we make decisions about everything.
- You can absolutely land high-end clients, as long as you’ve mastered the skills that they need from you.
- People are watching and waiting for you to be a leader so that they can do business with you – which includes raising your prices to reflect your value.
- The importance of choosing who you want to work with.
- How to harness Centers of Influence: Kelly walks you through how to use Associations to your advantage.
- Newsflash! Everyone who is playing at a higher level is a conscious leader.
- A lot of people looking at playing a bigger game tend to be intuitive and are comfortable going with their gut decisions.
Links for Kelly:
- Kelly Fidel
- No Glass CeilingTM
- No Glass Ceiling Free Membership
- Say hello to Kelly on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram