Everyone who’s had the pleasure of working with Michelle Slayter agrees that she has a passion for life and people. Starting her first business at a young age in the fashion industry, Michelle was living a life of success. However, after the death of her mother she realized that things needed to change.
Determined to find meaning, she sold her company and took some time off to focus inwards and reconnect with herself. As a result, Michelle started the journey down her current path where she dedicates herself to helping others be the fullest expressions of themselves.
“Learn to love the lessons that the challenges in your life have given you.”
Speaker, lifestyle designer, coach, author, and founder of the High Class Hippie, Michelle uses her life experiences to shape her business, promote personal growth and help support her clients.
Michelle has learned that life is all about who you are becoming. If you’re looking to get more out of your life, relationships and your business, Michelle provides some incredible insights into how you can achieve more by living a healthy lifestyle, putting yourself first, and redefining who you are.
“Be the change that you want to see in the world.”
Join us in this engaging discussion about finding truth in our struggles and knowing that everything you seek externally can be found within.
Here are some of Michelle’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Ability to build businesses around personal branding.
Most Effective Strategy for Growing Your Business
- Online has opened up a world of new resources for growing a business, including webinars and virtual assistants.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
- Michelle’s heart – her instinct and intuition guides her in her business and lifestyle choices.
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Michelle shares about her recent trip to Peru where she faced a tremendous amount of resistance but it ended up being an amazing and life-changing experience.
- Michelle’s big decision to leave a successful fashion design business to pursue a more meaningful life.
- Take care of yourself first (emotionally and physically) so that you can take care of your clients and the people you love.
- Everything that you’re seeking externally can be found within you.
- Struggles have a purpose and often lead you to your calling.
- Brand yourself in an attractive way that peaks curiosity and once you have their attention, don’t be afraid to open up and share your story.
- Michelle shares the morning routine that she uses to prepare herself for her day.
- Why the simple act of drinking water is so important to keeping you awake and healthy.
- Michelle talks about the ups and downs of working with your spouse including the importance staying true to yourself and conducting weekly strategy sessions to keep everyone on the same page.
Links for Michelle:
- Michelle Slayter – The High Class Hippie
- Beauty Booty Camp – A women’s wellness retreat that focuses on health, self-reflection, improvement and growth.
- Check out The Good Life TV
- Say hello to Michelle on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this episode:
- Episode 76: Finding Sanity In An Insane World with Jeffery Slayter
- Michelle’s free Smoothie eBook
- Upwork (formerly oDesk) – a great resource for finding virtual assistants, writers and and other great resources to help you grow your business.