Aaron Walker is, without question, one of the most experienced entrepreneurs I’ve had on the show. He started his first business at age 18 and sold it to a Fortune 500 company nine years later. Unwilling to rest on his past success, Aaron started, bought, and sold eight more successful companies.
“Fear missing an opportunity more than you fear failure.”
Having a strong desire to help others has brought Aaron to his most recent business project. He’s the founder of View from the Top, a premier life and business coaching resource where he is dedicated to helping men grow in both Success and Significance.
If you’re looking for a no-nonsense approach to growing your business in a sustainable way, this episode will deliver a wealth of knowledge, wisdom and ideas from a guy that’s been a successful entrepreneur for the past 36 years.
“Failure is in not trying, not in not succeeding.”
Get ready to immerse yourself in some of the most solid foundational business principles that have ever been mentioned on this show. These will set you up for making a difference while making a profit.
Here are some of Aaron’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Helping ordinary men become extraordinary.
Most Effective Strategy for Growing Your Business
- Building relationships, one-at-a-time, intentionally, each and every day.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- The Community – A group of men from all over the world who have joined together and meet once a week to share resources, form partnerships and do business together.
- Why you don’t have to choose between success or significance – you can have both.
- Relationships are paramount to success – both in life and business.
- To be significant is to look outside yourself and meet the needs of others around you.
- Aaron recommends engaging fully in conversation – actively listen to what others are saying, rather than thinking about what your response will be.
- Instead of worrying about making the sale, focus on fully engaging with your client and serving them to the best of your ability.
- By investing in long-term relationships, you are investing in life-long customers.
- Determine WHY you want more money – what are your goals and objectives.
- Design the life that you want – live proactively, not reactively.
- When you live a life of purpose, you will live a life of success.
- Focusing on relationships and engaging with people is the fastest way to grow your business.
- When you reach out to someone and don’t ask for something, you leave an indelible impression.
- Give value all the time and you will have a constant flow of customers and great friends.
- Aaron shares his 18/45/60 rule. This is so good!
Links for Aaron:
- Aaron’s gift to you: A FREE Personal Assessment and 25 Questions to get The Life You Want
- View from the Top
- Contact Aaron
- Iron Sharpens Iron Mastermind
- Say hello to Aaron on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Mentioned in this episode:
- EntrepreneurOnFire Episode 696: Aaron Walker offers Fire Nation our best gift yet
- EntrepreneurOnFire Episode 780: Aaron Walker returns to talk about the power of success to significance