My guest this week is an exceptional coach, author, prosperity creator and an admitted quantum physics geek. Laura Leigh Clarke is the Founder of ProsperityQM and she’s helped hundreds of entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level.
It wasn’t long ago that Laura was a Theoretical Physicist, fascinated with studying the unseen world of quantum mechanics. Laura has translated those skills to helping people understand what lies at the intersection of science, spirituality and business… and it’s more powerful than most people can even imagine!
If you’re frustrated and you can’t figure out why all your hard work hasn’t brought the results you’d hoped… Laura can help you off that treadmill of struggle and help you see what might be holding you back.
I’m very excited to bring you this enlightening conversation with Laura Leigh Clarke.
Here are some of Laura’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Being able to really see what’s going on for people.
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Clearing out all the stuff that get’s in your way.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Laura recently took a storytelling course from John Truby in London where she studied the anatomy of story for 4 days by deconstructing the storylines of movies and TV dramas. In her words, “It was a mind-blowing experience.”
- Defining prosperity consciousness and what it has to do with YOU.
- How making a positive shift in one area will have a ripple effect into every other part of your life.
- The key to creating or maintaining momentum in your life or business.
- The top limiting beliefs that many emerging entrepreneurs experience and what we can do to change them.
- The importance of focusing on your “inner game” and how this will ultimately impact your “outer game.”
- Laura explains the role that synchronicity plays in our lives and how seemingly unrelated events ultimately serve everyone involved.
- Why we don’t need to worry about creating specific outcomes, and instead focus on our own internal alignment.
- I describe one of my biggest learning moments about staying open to opportunity and how I almost allowed my own judgment to get in the way of gaining wisdom.
- What role does personal responsibility have to do with our success or failure?
- Why shame and blaming ourselves is not a useful filter for moving in a new direction.
- How to transform painful experiences into wisdom.
Links for Laura:
- ProsperityQM FREE Weekly Videocast
- Laura's FREE Toolkit for Increasing Your Income and Shifting Your Limiting Beliefs
- Say hello to Laura on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn