My guest this week isn’t going to apologize for who she is and how she runs her business. She believes that it’s completely possible to be loving, wonderful and compassionate and still be unapologetic about who you are and what you do.
Natalie Willes is known as the “Sleep Training Guru” and she’s the founder of a boutique services company called The Baby Sleep Trainer. Natalie says, “It was only natural to turn my passion into my business. As a sleep consultant, I’ve worked with families all over the world for the past four years, helping many babies get the sleep they need, both during the day and at night.”
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
If you’re struggling with your business or wondering if it’s even possible to strike out on your own, this is a conversation you’re going to love. Natalie will tell you how she built a business with nothing more than an idea of how she could solve her own problem and then help other people do the same.
I am thrilled to bring you this insightful and inspiring conversation with Natalie Willes.
Here are some of Natalie’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Client contact – being available to her clients.
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
- Her iPhone
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Natalie is starting a meditation and mindfulness practice. She’s currently reading a book called ‘10% Happier’ and she encourages everyone to try harnessing the power of mindfulness – especially entrepreneurs.
- Turning your own dilemma + a personal interest into a rewarding business.
- Building a business around a controversial subject.
- How a friend pushed Natalie to launch her business.
- Why college degrees don’t really matter when it comes to succeeding as an entrepreneur.
- How to build a thriving business with a simple services model.
- Being unapologetic about who you are and the way you conduct your business.
- Natalie shares her strategy for connecting with new clients.
- Why integrity should be the driving force of your business as a new or emerging business owner.
- Why Natalie never saw herself as an entrepreneur until she started having kids.
- Why now is the best time to start your own business and why failing to do so will jeopardize your ability to succeed in the shifting economy.
- Natalie shares her perspective on having doubts and fears as well as her brilliant strategy for dealing with them.