Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Jeffrey Slayter will challenge many of your long held assumptions about work, mainstream culture and what’s considered “normal” in your life.
Jeffrey is an International Best-Selling author of Imagine (Start a Revolution in Your Life and Business), and has come to unite alternate philosophies with business principles to deliver systems that can help individuals serve humanity with mastery. Jeffrey has worked with over 3 million people in 12 countries worldwide, and personally consults Fortune 500 companies.
“Don’t focus on getting rich at first, focus on getting out of the rat race as quickly as possible”
In his spare time, you might find him enthusiastically delving into philosophies, meditation, and leadership practices; as well as surfing, collaborating with elders from indigenous cultures, building his business portfolio, and staying at the cutting edge of the most powerful information available for a sovereign humanity today.
Listen in as we dive into an unconventional conversation that will challenge what you’ve always believed to be true.
“Look at what the mainstream culture is doing and do the opposite.”
I am so excited to feature this highly impactful discussion with Jeffrey Slayter.
Here are some of Jeffrey’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
- A book with blank pages – there’s no book more important than the one you are writing for yourself. This book is the story of your life.
Business Super Power
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Spending time alone and stripping away the thoughts of mainstream culture.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Getting around the fire pit with his clients and sharing about life.
- The incredible start to Jeffrey’s entrepreneurial journey.
- Jeffrey’s big lesson – learning that you don’t need to be good at everything you do.
- Why Jeffrey encourages all entrepreneurs to begin a daily meditation practice.
- Two extremely powerful questions to ask yourself to figure out what business idea to pursue.
- How to surround yourself with people that are playing a bigger game than you?
- Getting comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Learning how to drop into the energy of your heart.
- Why entrepreneurship may not be for everyone.
- Exploring sacred plants and medicines as a pathway to find the answers within.
- Why the new currency is time and mobility.
Links for Jeffrey:
- The Grand Initiative
- Free Humanity
- Jeffrey’s FREE documentary series
- Say hello to Jeffrey on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube