Today’s guest is a mentor, speaker, serial entrepreneur and founder of many different businesses. I’m very excited to have Thubten joining me on the show today. He’s currently leading the charge at Startup Chronicle, a unique project that helps startup founders tell their story and connect with their community.
Thubten focuses on three primary areas of expertise: social marketing, startups, and conscious leadership. He is also an ordained monk and blends his personal experience with meditation and mindfulness to teach conscious leadership principles in the startup community.
For Thubten, being in conversation with entrepreneurs is what makes him feel alive. He has a deep knowledge of the startup cycle as well as understanding how to map client needs to business ideas. Thubten is also highly accomplished when it comes to bootstrapping new projects and facilitating the ideation and creation process.
Enjoy this episode where you’ll gain new awareness and insights about launching a business idea and staying connected to the true purpose of why we’re entrepreneurs in the first place.
Here are some of Thubten’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Talk to your customers and keep talking to them.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Being invited to the White House and speaking from the same lectern as President Obama, Nobel laureates and Heads of State – a truly memorable experience for Thubten.
- Thubten talks about delivering a 3-minute speech at the White House.
- Thubten’s journey to becoming a fully ordained monk in the midst of his entrepreneurial journey.
- Building a purposeful business.
- Thubten describes how he stays aligned with his deeper purpose.
- How to recognize good fortune when it presents itself and why it’s important to be prepared when it shows up.
- Thubten provides an excellent example of market awareness and how this plays a role in entrepreneurial success.
- Why sequencing plays such an important part in launching a successful business.
- Thubten talks about his latest project, Startup Chronicle, and how the idea materialized.
Links for Thubten:
- Startup Chronicle
- Connect with Thubten directly at email@example.com
- Portland Tech Meetup
- Say hello to Thubten on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn