Racheal Cook is a green smoothie enthusiast, restorative yoga advocate, and award winning business strategist who believes entrepreneurs can grow their dream business while living their dream life, right now.
After experiencing debilitating anxiety and burnout in her former life in the traditional corporate world, Racheal walked away from a lucrative consulting career and onto a yoga mat. Months later, she married her passion for yoga and business acumen by launching The Yogipreneur, a boutique consultancy teaching the yoga of business and mindful marketing.
“Create your business around your desired lifestyle instead of the other way around.”
Since launching The Yogipreneur in 2008, Racheal has built a multiple six-figure business inspiring over 10,000 healing and helping entrepreneurs around the world to create profitable, sustainable businesses they can be proud of… all while navigating the beautiful journey of mamahood with three kidlets under the age of 5.
These days, Racheal is sharing more of her insights on business and lifestyle design at RachealCook.com.
I am so excited to feature this incredible discussion with Racheal Cook.
Here are some of Racheal’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Streamlining things down to Zen-like simplicity so that you can get the results you’re trying to get.
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Give, give, give and then get. Racheal gives really generously to her community and they spread the word about the value that they receive. Her Fired Up And Focused Challenge is an example of this and it has grown her business 3X over the last two years.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Having her husband leave teaching and come to work full time with Racheal in her business.
- What is a heart-centered entrepreneur?
- How Racheal went from anxiety induced panic attacks to teaching yogis how to build a successful business.
- What Racheal and her husband did to keep their life simple and open up opportunities to create a more flexible life.
- Racheal discusses the major pivot points that have allowed her to design and run two successful businesses.
- Racheal shares her top 3 strategies for heart-centered entrepreneurs to have more impact and increase their income.
- Hear what Racheal has to say about finding a natural way of resonating with your clients. This is pure gold!
Links for Racheal:
- The Yogipreneur
- Conscious Business Design
- The Yogipreneur Radio Podcast
- FREE 21 Day Fired Up and Focused Challenge
- Say hello to Racheal on Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest