In today’s show we’re going in a little different direction. One of the important topics that’s not really talked about is how to balance romance and business. Many relationships suffer when we start piling on additional responsibilities like kids, work and starting a business.
This episode features the co hosts of the #1 rated marriage podcast, Tony and Alisa DiLorenzo of ONE Extraordinary Marriage, and we’re going to dive right into their story about coming back from the brink of divorce, surviving the loss of a child and then learning to bring the intimacy and connection back into their marriage.
“The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.” – Tony Robbins
You’ll hearing about Tony’s idea to have sex for 60 days straight and how this became the catalyst for the work that Tony and Alisa do today.
I had so much fun talking with Tony and Alisa and I came away feeling really energized about our conversation and how it can benefit anyone that’s in a relationship.
I know you’ll enjoy listening to Tony and Alisa’s story as well as their rock solid advice for making a great relationship the foundation for an incredible life.
Here are some of Tony and Alisa’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
- Alisa: QBQ! The Question Behind The Question by John G. Miller
- Tony: The Bible
Business Super Power
- Alisa: Coaching
- Tony: Figuring out the technical side of things.
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Alisa: Networking and building relationships.
- Tony: Direct response marketing.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
- Alisa: Evernote
- Tony: Podcasts
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Alisa: The first time she ever flew on a trapeze.
- Tony: Taking their 9-year old daughter on her first backpacking trip.
- The big costs of avoiding sticky topics and how this can derail even the best relationships.
- The big wake up call for Tony when Alisa announced that she was considering divorce.
- Tony and Alisa’s loss of a child and how this impacted their marriage.
- What to do when you feel like roommates instead of lovers?
- Tony’s big idea to have sex for 60 days straight and how this became the catalyst for One Extraordinary Marriage!
- Making your relationship an intentional experience of expansion and connection.
- When your co-worker is the person you sleep with.
- Amazing suggestions you can implement right away for working with your partner/spouse.
- Learning to play to one another’s strengths instead of fighting against them.
Links for Tony and Alisa:
- ONE Extraordinary Marriage
- ONE Extraordinary Marriage Podcast – The #1 Marriage podcast on iTunes.
- 7 Days of Sex Challenge
- Coaching with Alisa
- Say hello to Tony and Alisa on Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Instagram