Are you a mission-driven solopreneur that’s ready to play BIG?
If so, you’re going to love my guest this week. Danielle Louise Ross is the Co-Founder of Brand You Business and she’s here to light a fire under you about building a profitable and sustainable business.
Danielle will be sharing her powerful insight and experience with:
- Promoting your business authentically and naturally
- Finding and working with your ideal clients
- The leverage you get by positioning yourself as a go-to expert in your industry or niche
As an aspiring or emerging entrepreneur, it’s easy to get pulled in different directions and lose focus on what you’re best at. Danielle will share some compelling advice about staying focused, developing a consistent message and creating momentum at any stage of your business.
“If you’re going to focus on something, focus on connection and service. I’ve come to realize that’s what this whole entrepreneurship thing is really about.”
And if you’ve been in business for awhile but you feel stuck, well that’s okay too because you’ll be learning about strategies that you can implement right now that will impact your bottom line results.
NOW is your time to grow a thriving and self-sufficient business. And I’m a big believer in leveraging existing expertise and experience to create results faster.
Enjoy this engaging discussion with Danielle Louise Ross and start creating the YOU factor that will allow you to stand out and do the work you love.
“Your real purpose is about connecting with the people that already want to work with you.”
Here are some of Danielle’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Blurring the lines between selling, service and self-expression.
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Playing to your strengths
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Danielle is currently experimenting with a ‘workcation’ where she is spending 10 weeks working and living in sunny San Diego.
- Learn how Danielle went from actress to ‘accidental entrepreneur’ to successful business builder.
- Danielle talks about the energy drainers that prevent us from realizing our full potential in our businesses.
- Finding the perfection in the rejection.
- The power of having clarity about your ideal client.
- Learn the most important steps to take if your business is fairly new and you’re looking to gain momentum.
- The difference between ACTIVE marketing and PASSIVE marketing and why this matters.
- Danielle talks about the reason 75% of her clients end up raising their rates.
- The real advantages of becoming a go-to expert in your industry or niche.
- How showing up and sticking with your business longer than others will give you an automatic advantage.
- The power of having a consistent message.
- Danielle gives some powerful tips about getting from where you are to having a financially stable and sustainable business.
Question: What's your biggest insight from Danielle's discussion and what is your next step? Be sure to share in the comments below.
Links for Danielle:
- Free Talks That Sell – Learn how to grow your business to six figures through speaking.
- Sign Up for the FREE “Ideal Clients” Video Training Series + Weekly Blog.
- Say hello to Danielle on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Mentioned in this show: