Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Are you ready to awaken to your responsibility as a conscious leader?
This week Sarah Kaler is back for a continuation of our discussion from the last episode. The wisdom + inspiration continues as we talk about the most common traits of conscious leaders and why now is the best time in history to start a business that recognizes the shift towards inclusion and making a difference.
“There’s a way to make an impact, change lives and make a profit. It’s called conscious leadership.”
If you believe deep down that there is a way for you to make an impact, change lives and create a profit, then you’re going to love Sarah’s observation about the surge of conscious entrepreneurship.
I’m incredibly excited to share part 2 of my conversation with extraordinary Executive Leadership Coach and Leadership Development Consultant, Sarah Kaler.
“Now is the time when we’re moving from ME to WE.”
Here are some of Sarah’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Helping people see where they’re extraordinary and where they can make the biggest impact.
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Hire coaches and mentors.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
- Reading books from outside of your industry or area of expertise.
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Sarah recently took a family trip to Tuscany that was an incredible experience. She affectionately refers to it as “Toddlers in Tuscany.”
- Sarah shares the most common traits of conscious business leaders.
- Turning your purpose into intentional action.
- The impact of taking personal responsibility and owning all of your decisions as a conscious leader.
- Sarah talks about the current uprising of conscious entrepreneurs.
- Why people are increasingly looking to spend their money with businesses that are doing good in the world.
- How Sarah and her company contribute and make a bigger impact through meaningful projects.
Question: What are your thoughts on Conscious Business? How do you see yourself participating in this shift? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Links for Sarah:
- Africa Yoga Project
- The Farmhouse Project
- SoulPowered – Lead with Soul, Create a Movement
- My Biggest Leadership Win: The Day My Life Stopped Working
- Say hello to Sarah on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram