Waking up to the truth of your life is not always convenient or expected.
My guest this week is Sarah Kaler and her corporate career was nothing short of spectacular. She was working with the best of the best and building an international billion-dollar company by leading passionate people. She loved her job and the people she worked with.
But that all changed when she found herself waking up on the floor in public spaces, in the back of ambulances and ER’s from being unconscious. Sarah was having grand mal seizures brought on by stress and exhaustion.
In this discussion, Sarah describes her rise up the corporate ladder and making the shift to a soul-powered entrepreneur.
“Every single day I ask myself, what difference have I made today?”
We’ll be talking about waking up to the truth of why our lives might not be working and what to do about it. We’ll also explore the cost of ‘looking good’ and why striving for perfection is usually a way of hiding from your true calling.
If you’re in the process of waking up to your calling, you’re really going to enjoy this raw and honest discussion about redefining your purpose and finding the courage to build your life on a foundation of wholeness and love.
“If we continue to operate from fear of failure and lead from ‘shoulds’ and the energy of proving, it’s a road headed straight for burnout.”
- Sarah shares her journey to the top of the corporate ladder and how things gradually started fraying around the edges.
- The importance of tuning into your body and listening for what’s really needed.
- Waking up to the truth of “my life is no longer working for me.”
- Sarah shares her advice for figuring out what you truly want your life to look like.
- Why NOW is the time to take full responsibility for your life and make the very most of it.
- Why it’s possible to create meaning, contribution and financial well-being.
- The importance of shifting your focus from PASSION to PURPOSE.
- Why an attitude of generosity and serving others is at the root of conscious leadership.
- Sarah describes how she’s able to make her greatest contribution through a deliberate focus on wholeness.
Question: What’s one small thing you are committed to changing that will move you towards a life of greater impact and wholeness? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Links for Sarah:
- SoulPowered – Lead with Soul, Create a Movement
- My Biggest Leadership Win: The Day My Life Stopped Working
- Say hello to Sarah on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Instagram