If you want to start or grow a business, how do you know where to begin or how you’ll make money doing what you’re passionate about?
My guest this week is Jessica Oman, Founder of Renegade Planner, and she’s here to help you plan a strategy that will take you from idea to open in record time.
Jessica will also share how she quit the job she hated and started her business for $200. This episode is a pure bootstrapper story if I’ve ever heard one.
“Your 6-figure business awaits. It’s just a matter of deciding that you deserve to build It. “ – Jessica Oman
One of the things I love about Jessica, besides her love of IPA’s and brewery tours, is her no-BS approach to getting a business off the ground while also addressing the mental barriers that can come up around money mindset. Your relationship around money really does affect your ability to build and grow a business sustainably.
Your 6-figure business awaits. Isn’t it about time you go after it?
Here are some of Jessica’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Seeing obvious solutions to obvious problems and being a madly fast writer.
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Guest posting.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Last fall, Jessica traveled to a conference called ‘Course Builders Live’ in Montreal, Canada. She spent 4 days getting really clear on what her clients wanted and needed the most. She found this to be a mind-blowing and eye-opening experience that totally transformed the way she views her business.
- Learn about Jessica’s not so secret obsession with road trips and brewery tours.
- Hear how Jessica bootstrapped a business from the ground up with only $200.
- Jessica started her business by experimenting with ideas and then after 6 months, she knew she had a solid idea to run with.
- The important step of reaching out and asking people for help when you’re getting started.
- Jessica breaks down how much income you really need if you’re planning to step away from your job and start your own business.
- If you’re struggling financially, maybe it’s time to raise your rates!
- Jessica breaks down some key mental barriers around money mindset.
- Jessica has a flair for planning and she discusses her approach to help clients set and achieve their revenue goals.
- The importance of systems in any business and Jessica’s recommendation about which ones to start with.
Question: What are your top concerns about starting or growing a profitable business? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Interview Links for Jessica:
- Renegade Planner – Be sure to check out Jessica's website where you'll find all kinds of amazing resources including her blog, products, services & more.
- Get your FREE REPORT: How to start building your 6-figure business.
- Broke to 6-Figures: How Your Relationship with Money Affects Your Business Growth
- Say hello to Jessica on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn