Are you wondering if it's possible to quit your miserable job and do more meaningful work?
Farnoosh Brock is my guest this week and she left a high paying corporate job at the height of her career.
Many people thought she was crazy but that’s right about the time she stopped seeking approval, validation and advice from others and started living her own life.
When Farnoosh said “no more” to corporate deadlines, boring projects and a stressful work environment, she opened the door to freedom and finally having control over her life.
“You will enjoy your life so much more when you’re able to design your work around your life instead of the other way around”
– Farnoosh Brock
To say that Farnoosh is a multi-passionate entrepreneur would be an understatement. She is building an empire around the things that are the most important to her while serving others in a powerful way.
If you are considering leaving your job and starting a business on the side, this episode will lay the groundwork for creating an exit plan and making a big impact in the world.
“Your highest growth happens at the edge of uncertainty”
– Farnoosh Brock
Here are some of Farnoosh’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
- Connecting with people
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Doing things that scare the hell out of you!
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Farnoosh is creating some really scary goals for her business in the coming year that include working closely with a group of superstar entrepreneurs while taking them on a journey of transformation.
- Why Farnoosh left a seemingly great job at the height of her corporate career.
- Hear how Farnoosh used blogging as an outlet to explore and pave a path for creating more meaningful work early on.
- How to gain support from a partner or family member when you want to start a new business and quit your day job.
- The importance of having a solid transition plan in place if you’re planning to exit your job.
- How do you decide when it’s the right time to step away from your job?
- Relying on a ‘good’ job is the riskiest bet of all. Hear my story about getting laid off after beating my sales quota by 300%.
- Why entrepreneurship is the surest way to create safety through multiple sources of income.
- How Farnoosh is creating an empire that’s based on her passions and serving people in way that improves their lives.
- Farnoosh shares how she designs her work to fit around the things that she enjoys most in life.
Question: What’s your biggest challenge with leaving a job and creating more meaningful work? Please share in the comments section below.
Interview Links for Farnoosh:
- Smart Exit Blueprint – The Smart Exit Blueprint Framework shows you how to start your dream business, quit your day job and change your life.
- ProlificLiving.com – Be sure to check out Farnoosh's main website where you can read her blog, learn about her transformational programs and unleash the power to live the highest, truest expression of yourself.
- Grab your FREE meditation from Farnoosh. You can start using this right away to start your day with the right mindset.
- Say hello to Farnoosh on Facebook Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Instagram