Since then, I’ve enthusiastically supported Meg and the incredible work that she offers to the world.
And in case your wondering – the reason that I’m such a huge fan is because of Meg’s ability to make a heartfelt connection with me early on. The bottom line is that she’s smart, funny, and she tells the truth in a way that grips your soul.
Meg has an incredible story of hope, resilience, and reinvention. In this interview, you’ll hear how Meg overcame the adversity of spending two years in federal prison and re-emerging as a masterful writer, speaker, teacher, coach, and influencer.
She helps people own their stories and ditch their shame so that they can serve the world by connecting to humanity in a way that’s unmistakably and authentically real.
Connecting with others in a meaningful way will separate you from the masses, in both business and in life. Listen as Meg tells her moving story while also introducing you to the skills of creating more meaningful connections.
- Meg discusses the process for overcoming obstacles in your business and in your life.
- A fascinating look at how we create stability in our lives by protecting our comfort zones, which are often made up of our limitations and old stories about ourselves.
- How Meg turned a humbling experience into a life of meaning and deep connection.
- Moving forward when you feel the odds are stacked against you.
- The power of surrounding yourself with the most evolved, energetic, intelligent, and hilarious people doing the most interesting things.
- Why Meg would rather have one deep and meaningful conversation than 100 boring conversations with the 100 most successful people in the world.
- Why it’s so important to be selective with your time and say ‘No’ to things that don’t truly serve you.
- Why Meg never does anything that’s not fun for her, even for work. This is so important to understand!
- How to know which people/places/opportunities to say ‘Yes’ to and which ones to pass on.
- The myth that we will eventually reach a place where we have arrived and that we’ll no longer feel shame and discomfort.
- Finding the balance between and open heart and a strong spine.
Meg Worden is a dynamic writer, speaker and coach that works with entrepreneurs and influencers about overcoming shame and shifting perceptions. She teaches people how to tell their lives, not as a grief story with moments of love, but as love story, with the inevitable moments of grief. Meg knows that it’s possible to move from judgement, through curiosity and into grace.
Interview Links for Meg:
- MegWorden.com – Check out Meg’s main site. It’s full of great resources including her blog, speaking engagements, events, coaching information, and more.
- Connect directly with Meg at firstname.lastname@example.org or @megworden
- Say hello to Meg Worden on Facebook Twitter Pinterest Instagram
Subscribe To The Podcast
If you prefer audio only, you can subscribe and listen to The Startup Sessions podcast on iTunes!
Ask yourself: How can I apply this to my business? Add your answer to the comments section right now. I read and respond to every comment.