Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
We’re in week 3 of talking to experts about creating a successful side hustle – everything you need to know about starting a meaningful business on the side.
This week you’re in for a giant dose of inspiration and real world tactics for becoming a “Lifestyle Fanatic” and creating work you love.
Jeff Steinmann is my guest and he’s the author of How to Quit Working: A Simple Plan to Quit Your Job for a Life of Freedom and a business and marketing consultant. He is a speaker and hosts the weekly How to Quit Working Show, which features lifestyle fanatics who quit their jobs to start a business that lets them put living first.
Most of all, Jeff is a lifestyle fanatic, fiercely devoted to finding better ways to “do life.”
On this episode, Jeff will be sharing some amazing tips and tools that you can use to start and build a successful side hustle and eventually make the shift to becoming a full-time lifestyle fanatic.
Here are some of Jeff’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Best Conference or Industry Event
Most Effective Strategy For Growing Your Business
- Coaching & consulting
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
- The definition of a “Lifestyle Fanatic”
- Jeff’s journey from vice president at a major financial institution to becoming a Lifestyle Fanatic and working at what he loves.
- The importance of associating with others that are on the path of creating a successful side hustle.
- The exact moment that Jeff made the decision to shift from side hustler to full-time entrepreneur.
- The critical first steps for anyone wanting to start their own business on the side. This is HOT advice!
- The very best business model Jeff recommends for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Jeff’s strategy for ultimate job security.
- The magic of making the first dollar with your side hustle idea.
- Why it’s so common for new entrepreneurs to under-value themselves and how to raise your price at the right time.
- The top things Jeff did to transition from side hustle to making a full-time income with his business.
If you’re ready to take matters into your own hands and get paid for doing something you really care about, then you’re going to love this episode.
For more advice on creating a business that matters, download my free guide: Getting Paid To Make A Difference!
Interview Links for Jeff:
- HowToQuitWorking.com – Jeff’s web site and a fantastic resource for quitting your job and becoming a lifestyle fanatic.
- Redefine How You Spend Time – Jeff’s recent article in the Huffington Post
- Build a Foundation for Quitting Your Job in Five Days: Be sure to go to HowToQuitWorking.com and sign up to receive Jeff’s five-part FREE video training
- Connect with Jeff on Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ YouTube
Resources and Links from this show:
- Pioneer Nation – The leading conference for today’s independent entrepreneurs, small business owners, and freelancers.
- The Success Principles with Jack Canfield
- The Master Key System with Charles Haanel
- Thrive – The Third Metric to Redefining Success and Creating a Life of Well-Being, Wisdom, and Wonder by Arianna Huffington.
Subscribe To The Podcast:
If you prefer audio only, you can subscribe and listen to The Startup Sessions podcast on iTunes!
P.S. What did you find most helpful in this episode? I’d love to hear your remarks or questions in the ‘comments’ section below!