Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Coaching is a unique kind of business and this episode explores how Ben Easter grew his coaching business very quickly by keeping things simple and focusing on fine-tuning his enrollment and sales process.
Ben brings an infectious energy to this thing we call “coaching” and I’m so excited to feature his unique story and style. You’ll hear how he went from broken to breakthrough and how he helps badass entrepreneurs shift into the most authentic expressions of themselves.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS EPISODE:
- The difference between a Business Coach and a Business Mindset Coach (1:35)
- How to recognize misalignment in your business or life and what to do about it (6:51)
- How golf lessons, Deepak Chopra, and a head injury led Ben to coaching (10:52)
- Why taking tiny steps is the key to achieving any big goal (20:02)
- Ben shares his BIG shift about how to “sell” coaching (27:52)
- The audacity to do work that feels like play! (35:02)
- How Ben realized 4X ROI in 3 months (44:09)
- An increase in client conversion rate from 20% to 80% (53:00)
- Priceless… Ben receives a $5,500 payment WHILE discussing enrollment best practices (1:01:54)
“THERE’S NO MAGIC INGREDIENT THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THINGS WORK. YOU JUST NEED TO BE DEDICATED TO MAKING INCREMENTAL IMPROVEMENTS.”
– BEN EASTER
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Ben’s website
- Connect with Ben on Instagram
- Tim Ferriss podcast with Derek Sivers
ABOUT BEN EASTER:
Ben Easter is a Business Mindset Coach that helps emerging entrepreneurs overcome their mental gremlins and build better businesses.
After a decade of deliberate study and practice in the fields of personal development, social dynamics, cognitive neuroscience, and the art of learning (not to mention a lot of painful trial and error), Ben came to realize that he had transformed. And now Ben loves helping other people transform too.
Ben brings a fresh perspective and a playful approach to his work and in this episode you’re going to hear his unique journey to coaching and how he’s growing his coaching business, serving his clients deeply, and establishing himself as a coach that blends a unique combination of strategic planning, practical examination, and focused, playful curiosity.