Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
“How do I scale what I know and not just what I do?”
Today’s guest is Douglas Bertram, CEO and owner of Structural Elements®, an orthopedic wellness clinic that provides the highest standard of care using his proprietary treatment approach. He has been practicing orthopedic wellness for over 20 years and has scaled his clinical success and proprietary framework into a franchise concept.
Listen in to learn how Douglas turned his life’s calling into a successful, scalable, and impact-driven business.
Highlights of This Episode:
- Finding the right path (1:53)
- Scaling a business around what you know vs what you do (4:35)
- Why you need a framework to scale up your business (8:00)
- How Douglas developed his proprietary framework (12:45)
- Why routine is important (15:39)
- How to deal with growing pains (24:30)
- Why helping people and having success are not mutually exclusive (26:35)
- Franchising IS about local business (36:20)
Insights from Douglas:
What’s a must-read for impact entrepreneurs?
What’s the single-most important trait for entrepreneurs?
Who’s the most interesting person you’ve ever met?
What are you better at than anyone else?
- Finding subtle imbalances in the body that others can’t see.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you about?
- Franchising is the best path for scaling Structural Elements and increasing our impact.
What’s the best business advice you’ve ever received?
- Don’t rush it. Be patient, take your time and do things correctly.
Do you have any ‘asks’ or requests of the audience?
- If you know anyone who could use our help, please share us with them. Or, if you think our franchise is an interesting business concept, request more information.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about Structural Elements
- Check out their franchise opportunity
- Send Douglas an email
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect on Twitter
- Follow on Instagram
About Douglas Bertram:
Douglas Bertram, CEO and owner of Structural Elements® has been treating orthopedic conditions for over twenty years. He has turned his clinical success and proprietary framework into a franchise concept. Now offering Structural Elements® Orthopedic Wellness Clinics as franchise opportunities, they have four locations and aggressive expansion plans for 2018. Effective treatment, a results driven process, and a simple business model are Doug’s recipe for success.