“It’s been said to death, but it couldn’t be more true. The combination of the group of people you serve and the result you give to them has got to be crystal clear and very, very specific.”
Meet Matthew Kimberley… the Entrepreneur’s Secret Weapon. He helps entrepreneurs all over the world to sell with more sophistication and he's an expert on strategic business direction. The bottom line: Matthew will help you land more clients and increase your sales. On this episode, Matthew is sharing advice on increasing your organic outbound marketing, revolutionizing your business, and effortlessly selling to your clients.
Listen up for a new spin on how to stand out and sell with ease!
Highlights of This Episode:
- Find out what makes Matthew tick and why you should even care (02:00)
- How Matthew shows up for his clients (04:03)
- What you could be doing to revolutionize your business (9:00)
- Why outbound marketing needs to be just as important as inbound (12:20)
- The story behind Single Malt Mastermind (17:30)
- Why you must leverage selling strategy and business positioning to differentiate yourself (22:58)
- The BIG difference between Marketing and Sales Strategy (33:35)
- The importance of ‘The Who and Do What' Statement (42:19)
“If you want to be magnetic, you’ve got to be prepared to repel as much as you attract.”
– Matthew Kimberley
Insights from Matthew:
What’s a must-read for impact entrepreneurs?
- You Can’t Teach a Kid to Ride a Bike at a Seminar by David Sandler
What’s the single-most important trait for entrepreneurs?
Who’s the most interesting person you’ve ever met?
- Both of my sons.
What are you better at than anyone else?
- Slacking off.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you about?
- I have one but I’m not prepared to share – It’s about relationships.
What’s the best business advice you’ve ever received?
- That you’re as good as the next person.
Do you have any ‘asks' or requests of the audience?
- Go out and make somebody smile today. If you have the opportunity to look someone in the eyes and make them grin, whether that's the person bagging your groceries or the person taking your drive thru order, do it. Make the human connection.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Single Malt Mastermind
- Five Things You Need To Do Every Morning To Make More Sales In 60 Days
- School for Selling
- Ashley Ambirge
- Book Yourself Solid
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow on Facebook
- Follow Matthew on Twitter
About Matthew Kimberley:
Matthew Kimberley is known as the Entrepreneurs Secret Weapon! He helps small businesses sell more and sell with sophistication. He also spends a lot of time providing strategic counsel to business owners around the what, when and how of running their companies.
Matthew is the founder of the Single Malt Mastermind, School for Selling and the creator of the Principles of Professional Persuasion.
His bestselling book How To Get A Grip has changed the lives of tens of thousands of people the world over. His advisory work with small business owners has changed hundreds of international businesses. Operating from the island of Malta, he works with owner-operated businesses and their salespeople to give them remarkably better results.