Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
“I should do that, but I just don’t know how!”
How many of us entrepreneurs have said this? I’m talking with Josh Haynam today, co-founder of Interact Quiz Builder, about his repeatable system that anyone can use to go from a novice to an expert through simple practice. He’s used this exact system to become a guest on over 100 podcasts and became an expert writer that’s been published in Forbes, Entrepreneur.com and several hundred other publications. And he’s also used this system to bootstrap and grow a million dollar company.
How does Josh go from novice to expert so quickly? Well, that’s exactly what we’re going to discuss in today’s episode.
Highlights of This Episode:
- A journey from novice to expert (3:45)
- Josh’s process for learning new skills (6:00)
- Choosing which experts to learn from (6:39)
- The role a coach/mentor will play in your commitment (10:30)
- The one thing that lets you play ball with competitors (16:10)
- How two commitments help to push past roadblocks (19:35)
- Using online quizzes to break through the noise (27:40)
- Moving from hustling to sustainable scaling (32:22)
Insights from Josh:
What’s a must-read for impact entrepreneurs?
What’s the single-most important trait for entrepreneurs?
Who’s the most interesting person you’ve ever met?
- Founder of Whole Foods
What are you better at than anyone else?
- Identifying a problem and not giving up until I solve it
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you about?
- You can always remain kind and keep your integrity and still win in business
What’s the best business advice you’ve ever received?
- Stop and take a beat when things are overwhelming
Do you have any ‘asks’ or requests of the audience?
- If you’re facing a problem, talk to someone that’s either in the problem or has already gone through it
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about Interact Quiz Builder
- Follow on Facebook
- Connect with Josh on LinkedIn
- Follow Josh on Twitter
About Josh Haynam:
Tech wizard-turned-writer-and-marketing expert, Josh Haynam is the co-founder of Interact, a successful startup that produces online quizzes for lead source generation. Josh is also an accomplished writer, writing for Entrepreneur, Forbes and over 100 other publications in just a few years.
Josh is an expert in lead generation and conversion rate optimization (CRO) and often shares his knowledge with budding entrepreneurs that are looking for a method to take their vision and turn it into accomplishment by using his step-by-step process of becoming an expert in any field. With over a quarter of a BILLION quizzes taken over 2017, Interact’s method is securing clients for customers around the world.