Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
It’s a new year! In this episode, we stop comparing bigger income with less time freedom and hear the importance of getting fully aligned with our ideal business! Stephanie Hayes, Serial Entrepreneur & Business Strategist, rolls up her sleeves with me to discuss her process to maximize time & energy as an entrepreneur. My first guest of 2018 joins me for an unbelievably content-packed episode!
Highlights of This Episode:
- The tell-tale signs of a burned out entrepreneur (4:01)
- Lesson #1: Make a mess! (11:01)
- Dealing with frustration when your strategic plan is limiting (14:00)
- The epidemic of mindset prohibiting growth (18:10)
- Connecting vision with action (23:30)
- Why gaining clarity around alignment and business model is critical (30:59)
- The importance of having a strategic, outside perspective weigh-in (36:40)
- The myth that bigger business creates less freedom (43:15)
“You have to take your milestones and break them down to task level to feel like you’re making progress.”
– Stephanie Hayes
Insights from Stephanie:
What’s a must-read for impact entrepreneurs?
- Drive by Daniel Pink
What’s the single-most important trait for entrepreneurs?
Who’s the most interesting person you’ve ever met?
- A potter I met years ago
What are you better at than anyone else?
- Creating order from chaos
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you about?
- That you need to focus on your money
What’s the best business advice you’ve ever received?
- Start, because no one’s watching
Do you have any ‘asks’ or request of the audience?
- Take advantage of a FREE Strategy Session with Stephanie!
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Take Stephanie’s FREE Scalability Quiz
- Sign up for a FREE Strategy Session with Stephanie
- Connect with Stephanie on Facebook
- Follow Stephanie on Instagram
- Join Stephanie on LinkedIn
About Stephanie Hayes:
Stephanie is a seasoned entrepreneur who works with experienced business owners who are looking to shift their business in order to grow, scale or become more profitable. They are committed to the change but aren’t sure what to do or how to do it. Stephanie helps align their strategy and their vision and create a clear, actionable plan to reach the next level of their business. Stephanie has worked as an entrepreneur mentor at the university level, has built startup accelerators and mentored over 100 business owners through the creation and growth of their businesses. Her lifelong purpose is to help entrepreneurs create sustainable, fulfilling businesses that serve them and their communities.
“If it feels like friction, outsource it!” – Stephanie Hayes