Not just anyone is willing to quit their job in the pursuit of their dream, especially without having a contingency plan to fall back on. But this week’s guest did just that! Sarah Jones is the founder of Introverted Alpha and she describes how relying on naive confidence ultimately led her to a six-figure business. She also opens up about what it means to find success through gaining your market’s trust, and how to do so by genuinely caring for those around you. We get a little bit raw and honest in this discussion as Sarah unexpectedly dives deeper into a recent event in her life. What she discovers is so powerful!
Highlights of This Episode:
- About Introverted Alpha: Why Sarah chose this specific business (1:50)
- The MEANING and IMPACT behind Introverted Alpha (7:27)
- Naive Confidence: How to use it to your advantage (22:50)
- How to gain your market’s trust, even when you’re new (32:02)
- Are you TRULY showing up as YOU in your business (34:15)
- Cracking the Code: Knowing who you are & what works for you (37:55)
- The importance of knowing what you want and not settling (42:52)
“I just said ‘You know what, if I look forward and really focus, I know I can do this.’”
Insights from Sarah:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
What are you currently reading?
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
- Flowing through what I’m feeling
What’s your best time-saving trick?
- Really accessing what I’m doing and spending time on, and only doing the best things
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- That every single person, deep down, wants genuine connections
What’s the best business advice that you’ve received?
- Not to take any success for granted, to keep seeing the bigger picture, and to keep staying focused.
Do you have any specific asks or requests of the audience?
- If you felt inspired by my share, maybe spend some time with yourself to think about what you want for your life.
- Connect with Sarah by downloading her free Introverted Alpha ebook!
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Visit Introverted Alpha!
- Follow Sarah on Facebook
- Complete this 3 step exercise to find out what makes you uniquely attractive
About Sarah Jones:
Sarah Jones is the founder of Introverted Alpha, the premier dating coaching company for introverted men.
With over 260K unique site visitors and $595K in revenue within its first three years, Introverted Alpha has become the strong alternative to “pickup artist” advice, an oasis for men who want genuine connections with women. Sarah has loved introverted men all her life, and she naturally brings out their best. She has been featured in Business Insider, Forbes, Entrepreneur, Ramit Sethi’s GrowthLab, Entrepreneur on Fire, So Money, and many more.
“If I’m trying to convince myself [of something], anything that I come up with, even if it’s convincing, is actually not accurate. It’s actually not the truth.”