Photo credit: Amy Rollo
Being an entrepreneur can sometimes feel like an overwhelming task. There’s constant challenges, distractions and obstacles to overcome. Visionary entrepreneur, Jill Knouse, has built her business on a foundation of love, joy and purpose. It’s her persistent commitment to leading from the heart that has allowed Jill to create a thriving business that’s aligned with her deepest calling.
“You’ll never feel ready. You just have to take the leap.” – Jill Knouse
Highlights of This Episode:
- What you stand for in your business matters.
- What it means to be a Visionary Entrepreneur and how this shows up in Jill’s business.
- Why people are longing for human attention and connection.
- The importance of offering from a place of alignment.
- Sharing your truth will attract people to your business and build tremendous trust.
- Jill talks about having an impact while also infusing personal joy and fulfillment into her business.
- Jill describes why she has ‘seasons’ in her business and how this impacts her energy and profitability.
- What tasks are you holding onto that are keeping you from doing your best work?
- How Jill expresses her heart in every aspect of her business.
- Why you should be charging the most for the things that come easiest to you.
- Bringing the concept of divine play into your business.
- Jill’s commitment to trusting more and worrying less.
Insights from Jill:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
What’s a favorite thing that you’ve read in the last year?
- Finding Your Way in a Wild New World: Reclaim Your True Nature to Create the Life You Want by Martha Beck
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
What is your best time saving trick?
- Saying “no” and avoiding social media for certain periods during the day.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- I don’t believe that dogma has a place in yoga.
What’s the best business advice that you’ve ever received?
- Say “yes” to the opportunity and figure it out later.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Elevate 200 Hour Teacher Training Program
- Upcoming Yoga Retreats
- The Council of Visionary Business Builders
- Teaching People Not Poses: 12 Principles for Teaching Yoga with Integrity by Jay Fields
- Visit Jill online at JillKnouseYoga.com
About Jill Knouse:
In addition to teaching yoga classes, Jill leads her Elevate Yoga Training Programs and multiple retreats a year around the world. She is also the creator of workshop experiences like The Art of Acceptance: Yoga as a Tool for Radical Acceptance + Cultivating Happiness through Mindfulness and Gratitude.
Jill says, “It’s incredible that I get to combine so many things that light me up including community, service, collaboration, creative movement, cultivating SELF-LOVE, and bringing it all together with other interests like music, food, art, photography, writing and more…and that I get to call it work.”
“I’m always asking myself, what lights me up the most?” – Jill Knouse