Kristin Fritz has a message for you: You are here to live a creative, joyous life guided by love and purpose.
Kristin believes that each of us has a contribution to make. A unique way of showing up in the world in a meaningful way. Yet the demands of work, life and family can pull us away from our purpose. Learning to navigate these distractions along with our own conditioning is the perfect training ground for you to practice mindfulness. To wake up and discover how to receive every moment as an invitation to transform your relationship with yourself, your life and your calling.
Highlights of This Episode:
- Kristin shares her path to discovering mindfulness and integrating it into her life and work.
- How to create more space in our everyday lives.
- The benefits of having a daily meditation practice.
- Why everything that shows up in your life is an invitation for deeper meaning and insight.
- How to balance our doing with our BE-ing.
- How Kristin found her voice after 40 years of hiding it.
- Kristin’s experience with changing negative thoughts and empowering herself.
- The power of living and leading with love.
Insights from Kristin:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
What’s a favorite book that you’ve read in the last year?
- Are YOU Ready to Succeed?: Unconventional Strategies for Achieving Personal Mastery in Business and Life by Srikumar Rao
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
What is your best time saving trick?
- Time buckets
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- The idea that everything in your life serves a purpose. Everything!
What’s the best business advice that you’ve ever received?
- Keep It Super Simple (KISS)
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Learn more about 24/7 Love – An Inspired 2-Day Event for Living and Leading from Love
- Connect with Kristin at KristinFritz.com
- Download FREE Meditations from Kristin
- Meditation and Mindfulness Resources
About Kristin Fritz:
Kristin Fritz is a certified meditation teacher, mindfulness coach and love activist. She specializes in helping people embrace their everyday experience as a practice for personal and global transformation.
With an emphasis on ease and practicality, Kristin delivers tools and insights for a lifestyle of less stress and more purpose. She believes that every moment is an invitation to see yourself with greater clarity and compassion. Her calling is to be a change agent for individuals who want better for themselves and the world, starting right here and right now.