Running a successful business doesn’t happen by sitting on the sidelines. It’s about getting in the game.
Ciara Pressler shares her winning strategies for turning vision into action and giving you the guidance, support, and connections you need to move forward. Even those of us who are bravely following our dreams need consistent support. We need advice, encouragement, and community. And we need the strategies + mindset that allow us to get out onto the field and play to win.
“Don’t get so caught up in the process that you’re not doing the action.”
– Ciara Pressler
Highlights of This Episode:
- How Ciara leverages her creative background to teach and influence entrepreneurs.
- Pregame is Ciara’s creation to help entrepreneurs connect and support each other in a very real way.
- Everyone’s formula for success is different and changes over time.
- Ciara outlines her best practices for business sustainability.
- Why it’s so important to find your “Business Besties.”
- The critical 80/20 rule for balancing marketing and sales with content creation.
- Why trying to deliver ‘more’ is rarely a good idea when it comes to offering clear value.
- The difference between strategy and tactics.
- How to move forward when you feel stuck.
- How to let go of something that is no longer working.
- The role that community has played in helping Ciara develop her businesses.
Insights from Ciara:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
What are you currently reading?
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
- Seeing what’s missing
What is your best time saving trick?
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Sometimes everything doesn’t work out
What’s the best business advice that you’ve ever received?
- It’s a marathon, not a sprint
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Visit Ciara at PregameHQ or at CiaraPressler.com
- Pregame Magazine
- Pressler Collaborative
- Game Plan: Achieve Your Goals in Life, Career, and Business: Goal Strategy Playbook by Ciara Pressler
- Exit Stage Right: The Career Change Handbook for Performers by Ciara Pressler
- The Myth of Overnight Success
- Connect with Ciara directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ciara Pressler:
Ciara Pressler is dedicated to discovering the best practices that lead to authentic success and empowering other entrepreneurs, executives and creative professionals to create a Game Plan for their strategic growth.
Ciara is the founder of Pregame, editor of Pregame Magazine, author of Game Plan: Achieve Your Goals in Life, Career, and Business and Exit Stage Right: The Career Change Handbook for Performers, and a guest speaker at conferences, universities, and creative businesses. Her firm Pressler Collaborative partners with businesses and special projects to maximize their marketing.
“Create space to be vulnerable and tell the truth.”
– Ciara Pressler