Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
There’s a new generation of business builders who are redefining what we traditionally think entrepreneurship means. This episode explores how to build a sustainable business that supports you while making an impact in people’s lives.
“High performance means achieving high levels of sustained energy.” – Simone Janssen
Highlights of This Episode:
- Completely disconnecting is the key to filling up your tank.
- Mixing adventure and play into your business is possible.
- The importance of asking yourself “what’s my impact?”
- Planning and systems are the key to running a successful business.
- The difference between peak performance high performance.
- How to determine what to do yourself and what to delegate.
- The biggest pain points for a mid six-figure business.
- Understanding when you do your best work is key to high performance.
- How Simone sets up her day to perform at an optimal level.
- Developing mental toughness.
- View things as an experiment rather that becoming attached.
Insights From Simone:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
What are you currently reading?
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What To Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Double Double: How To Double Your Revenue and Profit in 3 Years or Less by Cameron Herold
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
- Dealing with contractors.
What is your best time saving trick?
- Focusing on high value actions and then simplifying.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Fuck work life balance. It’s more about having a full life and appreciating many things.
What’s the best business advice that you’ve ever received?
- Burn the boat.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- FREE Guide – 6 Steps to 7 Figures
- Email Simone
- Find Simone online at SaltLeadership.com
About Simone Janssen:
Simone Janssen is on a mission to help entrepreneurs grow and scale their businesses in a fun and sustainable way. A business leadership strategist and international speaker, Simone believes you can make more money, have more fun and make a bigger impact with your life.
“Taking a nap is a better idea than trying to force your work.” – Simone Janssen