Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
How often do you get in your own way? My guest this week is Marli Williams and we’ll be talking about all those little ways we get in our own damn way and how to reverse it so that you are showing up more fully alive than you ever imagined.
“We all have something to give, wherever we’re at on the journey.” – Marli Williams
Highlights of This Episode:
- Taking the leap – why Marli left her stable job to strike out on her own to do the work she can’t not do.
- The importance of testing the waters and surrounding yourself with people who are a few steps ahead.
- How to make lasting connections at conferences and events.
- How Marli handles fear of failure, self doubt and worrying about what others think.
- The power of acknowledging your fear and naming it.
- The danger of trying to find your “perfect purpose” before taking any action.
- We are all way more capable than we give ourselves credit for.
- Knowing what moves you into action is far better than creating stuff in isolation.
- Marli shares how she uses her weekly mini pep talks and Stoke Quotes to gain creative visibility while making sales and marketing fun.
- Make 2017 your Year of YES!
Insights From Marli:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
What are you currently reading?
- Breaking Normal: The Freedom Catalyst by Daniel Eisenman
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
- Making the best grilled cheese sandwich ever!
What is your best time saving trick?
- Working out in the morning.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- That you can truly create and live the life that you want.
What’s the best business advice that you’ve ever received?
- Take imperfect action rather than perfect inaction.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- BONUS VIDEO: How to Make 2017 Your Year of Yes!
- Stoke Quotes
- Weekly Mini Pep Talks
- Contact Marli by email or give her a call at 1-847-997-6999
- Connect with Marli online at MarliWilliams.com
About Marli Williams:
Marli Williams is on a mission to support, encourage and inspire you to be the best version of yourself while creating and living a life you love. She is a speaker, facilitator, activation coach and an inspiration generator that helps people and organizations by delivering her energizing presentations, retreats, programs and one-on-one coaching.
“Clarity is not a requirement for action, it’s a result of action.” – Marli Williams