You want to thrive, grow as an expert and make a big impact doing what matters. Instead, you are probably spending too much time trying to get noticed, without getting any big results. Lisa Princic calls this the hustle.
It’s time to stop doing what everyone else is doing and use your unique value and inner wisdom to align with the right clients.
“Business is a conduit for doing our work in the world and growing as humans.”
– Lisa Princic
Highlights of This Episode:
- How to know if you’re an impact-driven entrepreneur?
- Lisa shares how her inner beliefs have affected her ability to perform as a business builder.
- Lisa discusses what it means to be 100% committed.
- How to overcome the delusion that you can do it all yourself.
- Taking action before you’re comfortable.
- Developing the muscle of self awareness and how this impacts your results as an entrepreneur.
- Tired of hustling? Discover your truth and lock down your value proposition.
- Why it’s important to understand your business model.
- There is structure behind people that are high performers.
Insights From Lisa:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
- Structured flow
What are you currently reading?
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
- Trusting the journey
What is your best time saving trick?
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- That you don’t have to hustle all the time.
What’s the best business advice that you’ve ever received?
- Know your value proposition.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Design your business to get results now with the Business Strategy Roadmap
- Soul Strategy: The Conscious Entrepreneurs Guide to Earning and Creating Value by Lisa Princic
- Soul Strategy Facebook group
- Find Lisa at LisaPrincic.com
About Lisa Princic:
Lisa Princic helps impact-driven entrepreneurs develop practical strategies to create a profitable business while bringing meaning into the world. She is a business strategist, author and coach who helps move her clients from successful chaos into strategic flow.
“Stop chasing and start being.” – Lisa Princic