Struggling to earn more money in your business? Dealing with money blocks? Hit a new income plateau? Money mindset work is essential for all entrepreneurs.
Denise Duffield-Thomas is your loving but no-nonsense Virgo best friend. You can expect real talk and total honesty from her when it comes to dealing with your money shit. She’s the secret weapon of many successful entrepreneurs when it comes to helping them get out of their own way so they can charge beautifully for their impact on the world.
Highlights of This Episode:
- Denise talks about the importance of celebrating your money wins – especially in the early stages of your business.
- The importance of acting ‘as if.’
- Getting clear on what you think success might cost you.
- Denise’s block was that she thought people would think she was a horrible rich bitch if she was successful.
- Making money has nothing to do with being busy.
- The difference between men and women when it comes to money mindset.
- Why it’s so important to rewire yourself for wealth.
“Once you identify a money block, you can release it”
Insights From Denise:
What’s your favorite money book?
What money concept or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- You don't have to work hard to make money.
What is the best money advice you've ever received?
- Live in the mindset of “why not me?”
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- ATTEND THIS FREE WEBINAR TO CLEAR YOUR BIGGEST MONEY BLOCKS
- Lucky Bitch Money Bootcamp – Join the money course that everyone is raving about!
- FREE Manifesting Course
- Lucky Bitch: A Guide for Exceptional Women to Create Outrageous Success
- Get Rick, Lucky Bitch!: Release Your Money Blocks and Live a First Class Life
“You don't need to be busy to be successful.”
About Denise Duffield-Thomas:
Denise Duffield-Thomas is the money mindset mentor for a new wave of entrepreneurs. A speaker and author, she has several books including ‘Lucky Bitch' and ‘Get Rich, Lucky Bitch.' Denise works with her clients to release their fears about money, set premium prices for their goods and services and helps them get control back of their finances.