Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
Are you currently building a business and finding yourself working 40, 50 or sometimes 60 hours a week to make it successful? Jenny Shih is an uncompromising business coach who will help you succeed at doing work you love without having to make sacrifices in your life.
“Success without sacrifice is deliberately creating what is most important to you without giving up what is most important to you.”
– Jenny Shih
Highlights of This Episode:
- Defining success without sacrifice.
- Stop focusing on what others are doing.
- How Jenny started managing her work day and defining her ideal schedule in college.
- Jenny shares her journey from the corporate world to entrepreneurship.
- People make assumptions on how their life should look and it often includes sacrifice.
- Jenny shares how dealing with Lyme disease ultimately caused her to be more efficient.
- The key difference between being busy and being productive.
- How long do you really need to stick with something to see results?
- Why doing the right things in the right sequence is so important.
- What to do if you feel ‘busy’ but you’re not getting results.
- Why you need to hire a Virtual Assistant NOW!
- Jenny breaks down her team and how she utilizes them.
- A powerful story about a women who was struggling to find her business mojo and how Jenny helped her find focus and create a hugely successful business.
Insights From Jenny:
Most influential book
What is your business superpower?
- Strategic thinking, planning and problem solving.
What bold promise can you make to everyone you meet?
- Success without sacrifice is possible, you just need to be deliberate about it.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Sleep is the most important thing.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
- Your sickness isn’t in your head. Go get tested and treated for Lyme disease and you will eventually get better.
“Ideas are great but unless you back them up with action, they don’t matter.”
– Jenny Shih
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- EPISODE BONUS: The 7 Secrets to Working Less without Making Less
- Check out Jenny’s work at JennyShih.com
- Kendrick Shope
About Jenny Shih:
Jenny Shih is an uncompromising business coach who works with smart entrepreneurs who are fiercely committed to their own success. Step by step, she shows clients how to create a successful online business without having to work long hours or make huge sacrifices. Jenny believes that with the right systems and strategies, it’s possible to make money doing work you love, one that supports a live you love.