I invited Rebecca Tracey to come back and share her best tips and strategies to help you create smart, consistent messaging, determine your niche, do smart market research and create smart packages that sell.
Highlights of This Episode:
- Rebecca shares the insights that led her to create Uncage Your Business.
- Rebecca told me NOT to sign up for her course but I did it anyway!
- Learning to FOCUS on the right things at the right time in your business.
- Think of your niche as the problem that you want to solve for people and then ask: who are the people that need your help?
- It’s important to have a clear message and understand what you’re selling.
- Why you don’t want to spend a lot of money on your website right away.
- The benefit of setting realistic expectations so that you're more likely to get wins and build confidence.
- Business owners have to be okay with some amount of risk and nothing is ever certain.
“It’s important for you as a business owner to be able to articulate what you're selling.”
– Rebecca Tracey
Insights From Rebecca:
What’s one word that best describes how you work?
What are you currently reading?
What everyday thing are you better at than anyone else?
- Not wearing pants!
What is your best time saving trick?
- Hiring other people to do things for me.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
About Rebecca Tracey:
Let's face it… it can be hard getting your business started. There is so much advice out there, but most of it is confusing for the new business owner and many people get stuck in the first stages of business because they have no idea what to do or what order to do it in. You want to make sure that you’re doing the right things, in the right order, based on the stage of business that you’re in.
Rebecca Tracey is the founder of The Uncaged Life, where she takes a no BS approach as an adventurous, independent entrepreneur who started her business out of the back of a van. Her services to clients include digital courses, one-on-one and group courses, mini courses and retreats, all offering help with creating clear messaging and killer content, as well as creating a plan for getting paid clients. If you’re a new entrepreneur and you feel like you could use help defining your business, Rebecca’s program Uncage Your Business will help move from uncertainty to success.