Do you struggle with how to package your skills, expertise and knowledge? Alina Vincent is joining me this week to talk about her favorite subject: helping entrepreneurs leverage their expertise through systems and programs.
“If you’ve ever taught or mentored someone, you can create a program.” – Alina Vincent
Highlights of This Episode:
- How starting a photography business led Alina to her current work.
- Alina’s big wake up call: realizing that financial stability comes form being a business owner first (focusing on sales and marketing) vs spending time ‘doing what you love.’
- Why offering group programs is an incredible option for leveraging a service-based business.
- Should you create a program that’s broad and serves more people or narrow and solves one problem?
- How to know what topic to build a program around.
- Leveraging your skills and experiences to create your first group program.
- How programs can lead to great visibility and high paying clients.
- The difference between selling services vs knowledge.
- Is it possible to sell programs if you don’t have a big list?
- What kinds of businesses are great for programs?
- Do you have to be a great teacher to run profitable programs?
- Do you need to be internet savvy to create programs?
- Alina describes the different types of proven frameworks for creating programs.
- How long will it take to create your program?
- How to conduct market research for your program?
Insights From Alina Vincent:
Most influential book?
What is your business superpower?
- Helping people package and monetize their expertise.
What bold promise can you make to everyone you meet?
- Everybody on the planet has something to teach and I can help you discover what that is.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Technology can be really easy.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
- You can’t even imagine what you would be doing in 5 years, but keep your mind open because there is so much more to come.
What do you most want to be remembered for?
- Helping people succeed in what they do by teaching them and simplifying the path for them.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Visit Alina at BusinessSuccessEdge.com
- FREE GIFT from Alina: 3 Simple Steps to Discover the Perfect Topic for Your Porfitable Program
- Connect with Alina on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
About Alina Vincent:
Growing a successful business can take years of dedication and focus. But what if you could shorten the path just a little bit? This week’s guest is Alina Vincent and she she works with business owners to create big impact and profits and shorten their path to success.
Alina is a Fast Growth Business and Technology Strategist and she helps savvy entrepreneurs position their brand to effortlessly attract premium clients and cash. An Amazon #1 Best-selling Author of 2 books, Alina is gifted in her ability to simplify complex ideas into actionable results-generating strategies.
Alina works at the intersection of logic and imagination. She wants her clients to make the most of their own talents and gifts to create their best business success edge.