Jennifer Alyse and Andrea Leda Wilborn are no strangers to The Startup Sessions. Both have been popular guests on the show before and now they are now teaming up to offer their best wisdom on living an empowered and soulful life.
“If you just get out of the way, you can’t fathom what wants to come meet you where you’re at.”
– Andrea Leda Wilborn
Highlights of This Episode:
- Trust comes from fully embracing our power and congruency.
- When you start selling what you find sacred, you’re going to bump up against uncomfortable things.
- The more you tune in to your authenticity, the more authentic your relationships become with all people.
- How to view resistance as a gift that promotes expansive self-reflection.
- Knowing the difference between healthy empathy and taking on too much.
- The empowering practices and beliefs that allow Andrea and Jennifer to show up fully and cultivate inner strength.
- The power of acting as though the thing you desire is inevitable and taking action from this place.
- Is it possible to live authentically as a sensitive and caring person while also being an empowered badass?
- Choosing love over fear.
- Living an Empowered Life from the inside out.
“Imagine if each one of us showed up in service from our heart.” – Jennifer Alyse
Insights From Andrea and Jennifer:
What bold promise can you make to everyone you meet?
- Andrea: You were put here for a reason and if you’re willing to look at that, it will transform your life for the better.
- Jennifer: That greatness inside of you is already there.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Andrea: We live in one massive illusion designed by our mind and our thoughts. So if you want something different, it starts from within.
- Jennifer: I don’t believe in competition. It’s an illusion and it isn’t necessary for our world to exist and thrive.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
- Andrea: The path that you see before you is not necessarily the truth and you can decide where you go from here.
- Jennifer: Stop where you’re at and listen. A decision does not need to be made in haste just because the outer world is making a decision.
What do you most want to be remembered for?
- Andrea: As someone who helped remind people of the light that was already within.
- Jennifer: The presence that I bring to each person that I meet.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Empowered Event – An Experiential Women’s Retreat on May 15th
- Awaken Your Practice – A 3-day immersion into the soul of your business
About Jennifer Alyse and Andrea Leda Wilborn:
Jennifer Alyse has dedicated her life to living her greatest passions and encouraging others to do the same through her work as a photographer and her Be Empowered project. Through her photography and movement workshops, Jennifer helps her clients explore who they are and step into their most authentic selves.
Andrea Leda Wilborn is a spiritual leader, speaker, coach and intuitive. She is a renowned expert at bridging powerful coaching with her intuitive gifts to help people step into the most authentic versions of themselves. Andrea has made it her purpose to help entrepreneurs and soul seekers find their greatest gifts and offer them to the world.
Together, Jennifer and Andrea are collaborating to offer an afternoon retreat on May 15th in Portland, called Empowered. You will experience the debut of Jennifer’s new short film, “Empowered”, as well as a transformative Journal Writing Workshop led by Andrea. You will walk away with renewed energy and confidence, and the tools to make decisions from a place of inner, authentic power.