Amanda Aitken conducts business a little bit differently than most. And that’s what I love about her. She offers clairvoyant business advice and spiritual care-taking for the soul-centric entrepreneur.
“Once you decide what you want, the universe conspires to help you make it happen.”
Highlights of This Episode:
- Amanda shares her story of meeting Richard Branson and staying on his private yacht.
- Realizing her natural gifts weren't immediately apparent.
- How Amanda made a conscious decision to become an ambassador of the unseen world.
- Sometimes the best action you can take is to slow down and get deliberate about going within.
- Everyone has a massive blind spot when it comes to valuing the thing that makes them special.
- Amanda discusses the most powerful way to align with your gifts.
- The wisdom of being gentle with yourself when you make mistakes.
- If you make a major mistake, Amanda recommends giving yourself the gift of distance to see the situation with forgiving eyes.
- When to invest in an online course (Amanda’s answer might surprise you).
- Amanda suggests following your big, bold vision rather than going the practical route.
- Creating a state of flow in your life and business.
- Amanda talks about her alter ego – Amanda Galactica.
“Sometimes you need to give yourself the gift of distance and just step away for awhile.”
Insights From Amanda:
What has been the most influential book for you?
What is your business super power?
- Intuitive sense of sight.
What bold promise can you make to everyone that you meet?
- If you haven’t experienced your spiritual awakening yet, it will happen soon.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Emphasis on the unseen versus the physical and tangible.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
Always stay innocent and exploratory. Always let it be about the passion and resist the inclination to get into practical, logical, “successful businessperson” mode once you have your first big financial win, even if it seems like it's what you “should” do.
What do you most want to be remembered for?
- Being very authentic, transparent and committed to embodying who I am to show people that it’s safe to be who you are.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Prosperity Pyramid – receive a free copy
- Amanda Galactica
- School of God
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
About Amanda Aitken:
Amanda Aitken addresses the emotional/spiritual side of entrepreneurship. She believes that entrepreneurs are among the few people on Earth who can lead us into a bright new future.
Amanda has created and launched programs to the tune of $100,000 and up, she’s been featured in and spoken at all kinds of cool places, and she’s even hung out with Richard Branson on his private island. But the thing she’s most proud of is the transformative inner work that she’s done with many of her clients and customers over the years – helping them to reconnect with their truth and get back to being the infinite bad asses they were born to be.