Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS
When you commit to honoring your truth, and continue to take the next right step, you are living in alignment. Opportunities come your way, and your choice to trust allows you to leap and be caught. Sarah Andrews is here to talk about creating from a place of love while building the life and work that lights you up.
Highlights of This Episode:
- Making your work, your play.
- Taking the leap and learning to trust yourself.
- Sarah knew she needed a change after lashing out at others.
- Sarah discusses the journey of rebalancing herself in both work and life.
- How to move forward when you don’t have the path figured out yet.
- The more you have all the steps figured out, the more limiting it can be.
- Taking your power back and using it for the benefit of the world.
- Someone who gives negative feedback is reflecting an insecurity within themselves.
- Sarah talks about her Soul Charmer Project.
- Sarah shares her thoughts on being bold and dealing with fear.
- Create from a place of love and it will show up in your business.
“The boldest step you can take is to love yourself.” – Sarah Andrews
Insights From Sarah:
What has been the most influential book for you?
- The Prosperous Coach: Increase Income and Impact for You and Your Clients by Steve Chandler and Rich Litvin
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
What is your business super power?
- The energy that I have and how I show up helps people to trust me.
What bold promise can you make to everyone that you meet?
- I will always believe in your power and your potential to create magic.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- The idea that you can re-write your past.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
- I wouldn’t say much because I believe everything is important. However, I would say that I love you and believe in you.
What do you most want to be remembered for?
- Fueling a massive ripple of living with power and integrity and love in the world.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Oracle Playtime
- Visit Sarah’s website
- World Domination Summit
- Toms – Shoes For A Better Tomorrow
- Say “Hello” to Sarah on Facebook and YouTube
About Sarah Andrews:
Sarah Andrews is striving to illuminate the world, one person at a time. She is a coach, a Reiki practitioner, and a connector. She is a great listener, an avid learner, and a beacon of positivity. Sarah loves exploring the realms of spirituality, emotions, relationships, creativity, entrepreneurship, and so much more. She knows that each lesson she learns is meant to serve others as well.
Sarah has made it her purpose to provide the space for you to connect with your soul, to create the life and work that lights you up. She believes that we each have a unique and fulfilling role to play in building a more peaceful, productive, and joyful world.