Most entrepreneurs are programmed to work, work, work, until they either succeed or fail. But what if building your business didn’t have to be so hard? Mary Bicknell shows us how mindset + focused action allowed her to grow her business 450% while taking Friday’s off.
Highlights of This Episode:
- Mary discusses all the hurdles that she had to overcome to get to where she is today.
- BOLD = being a Brave, Outgoing Leader Deciding to make a difference.
- Mary talks about all the ways your big vision will keep showing up in your life.
- Where are you hiding out in your business?
- Mary discusses being driven by her biggest fear.
- Mary explains how she had to let go of thinking “I’m so special that I’m going to fail.”
- Mary describes her business trifecta and how she used this to grow her business 450%.
- The importance of having systems.
- Redefining what it means to “work hard.”
- Mary gives a powerful exercise for creating a money breakthrough in your business.
- I talk about how I use a powerful question that I got from Mary.
- Why not all money is good money.
- Mary details the “Coffee Shop Exercise”.
“Ask yourself, “How do I define hard work and is that MY definition?”
Insights From Mary:
What has been the most influential book for you?
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Secrets of Six-Figure Women: Surprising Strategies to Up Your Earnings and Change Your Life with Barbara Stanny
What is your business super power?
- Collect massive data about a person and see a common thread to help them get their business up & running quickly.
What bold promise can you make to everyone that you meet?
- That we can have breakthroughs and that you can have the life that you want. Period. End of story.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- That it’s easy to run a business.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
- Go for it, you’re a rockstar!
What do you most want to be remembered for?
- I had it all and I didn’t have to sacrifice for it. And that I was a shining example for my daughter that life is so precious and the Universe conspires for our good.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Closing the Deal: The Art of Asking for The Sale; How to Master R.O.I
- Bold Business Women and Brave Female Entrepreneurs Facebook Group
- Say “Hello” to Mary on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
About Mary Bicknell:
Mary Bicknell is a speaker, mentor and success coach for people who are ready to design a life & build a biz to support it. She combines her years of experience as a psychotherapist with her extensive knowledge of sales and business to support female business owners and entrepreneurs.
Working 3 days a week and enjoying 5-figure months, Mary enjoys hanging out with her two favorite people; River, her 8 year old daughter and her dreamboat hubby, John.
Want it all, all-unapologetically is what Mary believes. She encourages people to stop believing they must sacrifice in order to have all the love, money and time they desire.