Are there truth's that you're ignoring? When we ask ourselves the tough questions and truthfully answer them, there is most often a moment of clarity followed by a giant ah ha moment. And the the next step is so important – letting go of what's no longer working and truthfully stepping into the mindset and actions that you can no longer afford to ignore. Iris Higgins joins me to talk about her intense disconnect with her business last year and how she stepped into truth and moved forward with a fresh start in 2016.
Highlights of This Episode:
- Learning to dance with your fears.
- The daily practice of slowing down and connecting with your intuition.
- You need to take care of yourself first, because if you don’t, nothing else will matter.
- How patience and grit helped Iris launch her virtual retreat called The Goldilocks Movement.
- What happened for Iris when she let go of all the ‘shoulds.’
- How Iris was able to marry her business vision with what she really wanted for her life.
- The signs that it was time for Iris to shift her business model.
- Iris found that when she stopped ignoring what her intuition was saying, amazing doors began to open for her.
“The future will never look like what you planned, but if you follow your intuition, it will be perfect, beautiful and just right for you.” – Iris Higgins
Insights From Iris:
What has been the most influential book for you?
What is your business super power?
- Helping women connect with their inner wisdom and receive messages from the divine source within.
What bold promise can you make to everyone that you meet?
- The future will never look like what you planned, but if you follow your intuition, it will be perfect, beautiful and just right for you.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Chronic dieting leads to health issues and that it are mentally and physically unhealthy.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
- Everything gets better from here.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Iris’ website and blog: YourFairyAngel.com
- 5-Day FREE Creativity + Intuition Challenge – Available through the end of February
- The Goldilocks Movement
- Shining Year Planner
- The Truth About My Dying Business
- Contact Iris
- Say ‘Hello' to Iris on Facebook and Instagram
About Iris Higgins:
Iris Higgins helps women heal through listening to their bodies and learning to trust + follow their intuition. She's a certified hypnotherapist, the author of two gluten free baking guides, and a creator of safe spaces.
Iris has been sharing stories from her life since 2009, when she first started her gluten free journey. Since then, she has switched careers, gone back to graduate school (for the second time), ended a relationship, fallen in love, had a baby, moved from NYC to Seattle to Missouri to Arizona, and changed perspectives more times than she can count.
A believer that ‘following your intuition is like dancing to a song in your head that no one else can hear’, Iris helps people heal through listening to their bodies and learning to trust and follow their inner voice. Iris recently launched the Goldilocks Movement, a virtual retreat where you can find e-courses on creativity, intuition, exercise, healthy eating, career, self-love, body-love, and more.