Highlights of This Episode:
- Rachel talks about connecting with her purpose and how this led to the clarity she has today.
- Choosing the path of enjoyment instead of regret.
- Rachel shares how she finally chose to ‘let go’ and fully step into her purpose.
- What to do when you hit that inevitable roadblock.
- The BIG difference between letting go and giving up.
- If the life you’re living isn’t fulfilling, it’s completely possible to reinvent yourself.
- The power of asking “why?”
- Rachel shares the limiting beliefs that were holding her back.
- Why it’s so important to keep investing in yourself.
“It was finally in the letting go where the peace showed up.” – Rachel Eva
Insights From Rachel:
What has been the most influential book for you?
What is your business super power?
- To empower and equip people to step into their purpose.
What bold promise can you make to everyone that you meet?
- To show up and act from a place of love and leave every person and experience better off than when I arrived.
What idea or belief do very few people agree with you on?
- Rachel hears “Yeah, but…” all the time, and she believes that it’s never too late to overcome that stuff and step into your purpose for the life you want.
If you could call yourself five years ago, and only had 30 seconds, what would you say?
- Let the tree grow. You’re moving in the right direction; keep investing and caring for it and stop trying to make the season of harvest now.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode:
- Rachel’s website: Integrative Wellness Academy
- Living Social 83% Discount on the Integrative Wellness & Life Coach Certification Training Program in Portland
- The Integrative Wellness & Life Coach Certification Training Schedule
- The Education of Millionaires: Everything You Won’t Learn in College About How to Be Successful by Michael Ellsberg
- Contact Rachel
- Say hello to Rachel on Facebook and Twitter
About Rachel Eva:
An author, international speaker, Master Trainer of Integrated Coaching and life coach, Rachel Eva is a true powerhouse. As the founder and head trainer of the Integrative Wellness Academy, she has been featured as a guest expert on radio, television, and at international conferences. In addition to writing several books on integrative wellness, she is also a contributing writer for numerous magazines.
Rachel is certified in 17 modalities that support her integrative and holistic approach to coaching, self-development teachings, programs and curriculum. Her work is designed to support the change her students seek in a balanced and empowering way that creates the best life possible.
It’s Rachel’s firm belief that your past does not define your future and that we can all be empowered to live the life we have always desired.