Happy New Year! This week’s guest offers you a powerful way to kick off 2016. Caroline Frenette knows that you are more capable than you might realize – so she’s going to challenge you to step into your natural state of power and give it everything you’ve got.
“The quality of your state of mind will always determine the level of your success.”
Caroline is a certified Transformative Coach® (aka Supercoach) and one of just a handful of people on the planet to hold the title of Master Intuitive Coach®. She is also the lead instructor of Broke To Blissfully Booked™.
Caroline is a seasoned entrepreneur (from retail to online business), a former fashion designer (her clothes made the cover of top fashion magazines such as Elle Canada & FASHION magazine), and she’s a lifelong devotee of the yogic arts and globe-trotting the world.
“Allow yourself to trust your intuitive wisdom and open up to the miracles you can create.”
Through her extensive life and business experience, Caroline helps other business owners develop a deep inner security along with the confidence and strength that will transform the way they do business forever.
The new year gives you the opportunity to start with a clean slate and Caroline will connect you with your infinite creativity and awaken your inner CEO.
Here are some of Caroline’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
Business Super Power
Most Effective Strategy for Growing Your Business
- Making the unknown my best friend.
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Caroline attended the World Domination Summit earlier this year and she also ventured to Hawaii in where she explored Kauai via helicopter and hiking.
- Awaken your inner CEO and embody who you really are.
- The difference between pushing and trying so hard vs being in a state of flow.
- Caroline discusses the three key principles for creating a state of flow in your business.
- 100% of your life experience is created by your state of mind.
- Why is it that some people thrive no matter what the economy is doing?
- How to own your creative power.
- Rather than trying to control your thoughts, Caroline recommends letting your thoughts flow.
- How you feel is a direct indication of the quality of your thinking.
- Caroline guides you through a powerful exercise to create your vision for 2016.
- Learn the key to creating from the inside out.
Links for Caroline:
- Caroline Frenette
- Broke To Blissfully Booked™
- Contact Caroline
- Say hello to Caroline on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.