Running your own business can be the best way to experience a life of freedom and adventure. But lets be honest. In order to create a successful business, it takes a lot of hustle and hard work. And way too many people waste their time and energy on the wrong things and doing things in the wrong order.
“What would you do if you weren’t scared?”
Fortunately, this week’s guest has made it her mission to help entrepreneurs move past the feeling of overwhelm and confusion. Rebecca Tracey has taken her life of adventure and has blended it with her straightforward approach to help entrepreneurs build successful and sustainable online businesses.
Rebecca started her business out of a van during an eight-month road trip so she knows that anything is possible. She's the Founder of The Uncaged Life and she’s helped over 600 clients find their message, build packages that sell, and learn how to do business their way.
“Are you willing to make yourself uncomfortable to create a life and business that you want?”
Fear and doubt can stop even the best entrepreneurs. That’s why I invited Rebecca to share some important insights about how to keep moving forward and how to stay focused on the right things in your business. Because when you focus on the RIGHT things, your business won’t feel so hard. It can actually be easy, and it can happen sooner that you might think.
Here are some of Rebecca’s favorite things:
Most Influential Book
- The Art of Non-Conformity: Set Your Own Rules, Live the Life You Want, and Change the World by Chris Guillebeau
Business Super Power
- Making things feel easy for people.
Most Effective Strategy for Growing Your Business
- Taking action
Favorite Business Tool or Resource
Most Recent Exciting Adventure
- Rebecca recently spent some time rock climbing in Kentucky with her boyfriend and her dog – her favorite kind of adventures! She also has some upcoming adventure retreats in Guatemala and Belize.
- The realities of starting a business while traveling.
- Rebecca describes how she gained clarity about who she wanted to serve and how she wanted to serve them.
- Great advice about the timeline for starting a viable business and getting it off the ground.
- Rebecca discusses how she overcame her guilt of making money.
- Being an entrepreneur means that not everyone is going to like you.
- Rebecca talks about how she created her brand over time.
- The power of expressing your opinions and really standing by them.
- Stop looking at everyone else’s stuff and focus on your business.
- How to deal with distractions and creating your foundation.
Links for Rebecca:
- The Uncaged Life
- Is your business coach full of shit?
- The Foundations Session
- Contact Rebecca if you need help figuring out your next step.
- Say hello to Rebecca on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Periscope.