Join the waitlist for
Learn what it takes to generate clients and lay the foundation
for a profitable coaching business.
Coaching That Sells will show you step-by-step how to go from feeling frustrated and overwhelmed to being 100% clear, focused and confident in your ability to generate clients, make money, and become an in-demand coach.
By the end of this program, you will have:
- Narrowed down your niche. (Instead of spending another second trying to be everything to everyone.)
- Tested your market using a proven validation process to make sure your clients are willing and excited to pay you. (No more guessing!)
- Created a clear and magnetic message that cuts through all the noise and positions you as the absolute best at what you do. (And has the right clients pursuing you for a change!)
- Crafted an irresistible offer that is perfectly designed for your ideal clients. (No more look-alike services that everyone else is selling.)
- Developed a pricing model that feels 100% aligned for you, your clients, and your bank account. (Enough with under charging for your brilliance!)
- Implemented a visibility plan that has you getting noticed. (Instead of remaining the world’s best kept secret.)
- Designed a clear roadmap for exactly what to do (and in what order) to build the foundation of your profitable coaching business once and for all.
- Learned a proven method for conducting highly ethical consults that convert to clients. (Because it’s so much easier when you know exactly what to say in a way that feels good to you.)
- Implemented go-to scripts to help you with flawless follow ups, overcoming objections, and enrolling your first 10 (or next 10) clients with ease.
- Simplified your business and stopped doing pointless busy-work that doesn’t bring you money, peace, or joy. You’ll delete, delete, delete and free up hours per week. (Sweet relief!)
But above all else, Coaching that sells will give you the confidence
to finally have the impact you desire while making the money you deserve.
What are you waiting for?
Join the waitlist!
So What’s My Story, You Ask?
Who am I to be helping you with this?
I know how hard it can be to get a coaching business off the ground…
I was once where you are – just trying to figure it all out (and I can assure you I didn’t start out with instant success).
In fact, I started my coaching business seven years ago after a disheartening layoff. After a 14 year career corporate software sales, I thought this coaching thing was going to be a breeze. Spoiler alert… COACHING CAN BE A REALLY, REALLY, REALLY TOUGH SELL AS A BUSINESS. In fact, I’m going to go so far as to say that “coaching” is not actually a business.
Coaching is a SKILL that you learn. Like graphic design. Or coding. Or negotiation.
The most important thing that coaches need to understand is that coaching is a skill that you will use, combined with your life experience and other valuable expertise, to help solve a particular problem.
The same principles that apply to other successful businesses also apply to coaching.
To create a thriving coaching business you will need to:
Learn exactly how to (and why you should) pick a super-specific niche even if you don't want to.
Learn how to articulate the specific results you help your clients achieve, even if it's intangible or hard to define.
Learn how to create a truly irresistible offer that people can't wait to buy.
Learn how to over-deliver on the client experience without losing money or burning yourself out.
Learn how to position your business & your offer to the perfect group of people.
Learn how to never again “wing it” in your client consultations.
This is the process I’ve developed
while making a living as a coach for the last 7+ years
and replacing my 6-figure corporate income and then some.
These are the exact principles I wish I’d had when
I was building my coaching business from the ground up.
There is so much confusion out there about what to do, and I’m guessing you’re here because somewhere along the line you realized, “Hey. I’m really good at _________. And I want to get paid for it.”
But very quickly you probably also realized that you can be a world-class coach and still not have all the clients you need or profits you want.
Confused… you go looking for help and one guru says that you need a new sales funnel. Another one tells you that you need to start podcasting. The list goes on and on and on… rebranding, speaking, YouTube, webinars, Facebook Ads, Instagram, writing a book, etc.
And there’s nothing that kills a coaching business quicker than working hard, but on the wrong things, at the wrong time, without a real plan.
I’m here to show you how EASY it can be when you stop wasting time and energy on the wrong stuff and start simplifying and doing the right things, in the right order.
I’ve made it my mission to bring a healthy dose of truth-telling to the coaching industry – because anyone selling you on a new tactic that will bring you a 6-figure lifestyle in just 3 easy steps, is selling you a huge load of crap.